Who We Are:
Outsourced Doers division is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world, providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
The purpose of the Training Administrator position is to ensure that training programs are executed properly and at an accurate time. They will also coordinate ongoing training and support to existing employees.
- Ensure that training programs are executed properly and at an accurate time.
- Troubleshooting with Trainee’s technical issues across the tools that we use in training.
- Reviewing/Checking the work of Trainees and ensuring they are correct and adhere to a provided standard.
Technical Expertise & Advice:
- Provide knowledge and advice on Digital Marketing as appropriate.
- Communicate with the Training & Quality Manager on a daily basis to provide updates and team progress.
- Maintain accurate records of Doer assessment scores, examples of work.
- Submitting incident reports and verbal/written reprimands in instances of Trainee breaches.
- Conduct performance evaluations of Trainees’ performance.
Here’s what you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices will be highly valued
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience within Digital Marketing
- 2+ years’ proven experience in Marketing or admin coordination
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Solid problem-solving & negotiation skills
- Service and team-oriented
- Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
- Fast learner
- Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
The Perks! What’s in it for you:
- You’ll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- Monthly team celebrations
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Free and ongoing training in Digital Marketing
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
To apply for this position, just hit the “Apply to the Position” button.